STAIRS SVN series all stainless steel submersible sewage pumps are designed for commercial and industrial wastewater transferring, dewatering applications and manufacturing processes which need pure water. STAIRS SVN series can be used to transfer effluent or unscreened raw sewage. The innovative vortex impeller design reduces the risk of clogging problem. Moreover, the STAIRS SVN series includes a stainless steel motor frame, pump casing, and base to prevent corrosion and are designed to provide great heat dissipation from the motor, ensuring a long service life. As with STAIRS pump, each one is 100% tested to ensure quality and reliability for years of trouble-free performance.
- Waste water drainage
- Water transfer
- Sewage handling
- Factory waste water handling
- All models are hermetically sealed to be watertight, dust-tight, and completely submersible
- Dual mechanical seal designed to prevent leaking problem
- High efficiency dry type motor for environmental friendly
- Vortex impeller designed to prevent clogging problem
- Robust construction for better reliability
- Hand-carry designed for easy transport
- Auto reset thermal overload protection for longer motor life
There are no reviews yet.